Thursday, February 09, 2006

I.E Sucks!!!!!! Can't stress more.

I am fedup with this I.E crap. Why don't they just follow the W3C (World Wide Web Consortium) standards? Anyone who knows to edit a style-sheet (.css) will know the pain.

I wanted to edit my template to include my game character in my header. After a few modifications to the template I did a quick preview. Everything looked perfect but after I publish, my blogs look different in I.E and Mozilla. Mozilla has the right format that I wanted but I.E does not obey my code. I have defined every attribute that it wants but still it gets confused. I am so freaking frustrated today. I spent more than an hour trying to fix it and finally gave up. I tried it on I.E 7.0beta2 and Firefox 1.5.0

To all I.E supporters, Please ask your IE to follow W3C.


VIEW MY BLOGS IN MOZILLA OR FIREFOX... THEY ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I meant the browser not my blog)

posted by Artificial Dragon @ 12:20 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States