Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Bed Bugs

Recently I have been having bed-bugs in my apartment so I talked to the management as they are supposed to clean it up. At first they said "sure no problem" but when the exterminators quoted a $500 bill, they wanted me to pay for it.

I would never pay for it; it is not even my house. Now they are blaming that I brought the bed bugs into the apartment, as they are not generic to United States. I am seriously offended by what they said.

So I send them this link CNN - Jan 23rd 2006 but they do not have a computer so I print them the news.

Waiting to see what they come up to blame me.

There must be a way to sue them for what they put me through but suing is a tough thing for a brown guy.

posted by Artificial Dragon @ 10:38 AM

3 Comments:

At 11:38 AM, Blogger Captain Dude said...

Dude, read what the maintenance agreement portion of your contract says. I am sure there is a "pest" clause in there somewhere, if not do a little local real estate law research on landlord responsibilities.

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Captain Dude said...

...or u got the crabs.

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Artificial Dragon said...

Will do that... Thanks for the advice C.Dood

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States