Monday, December 26, 2005

Bought a new photo printer

Just came back from a long, nice, memorable vacation. Everything was planned and surprisingly almost everything worked according to plan, the only big blunder was my camera. I assumed that my camera in Chennai would work like a charm but it dropped the ball, the memory card let down on me so I had to use my SLR film camera.

The few pictures that I took turned out really good. I wanted to enlarge them so I call up Ritz photo studio, man!! the prices there are insane so I went and bought a photo printer for 99 bucks. "Epson Stylus Photo R220" I think its one of the best investment that I have made so far, the photos came out so very well. I enhanced some of the pics in PhotoShop and the results were A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.

posted by Artificial Dragon @ 11:50 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States