Thursday, December 22, 2005

The reason why I didn't write blogs so long...

I always wanted to start writing blogs but couldn't find a right reason to start one but hey! here I am writing one for the heck of it.

I still think that it is sharing your private life but I guess it should be fine if you dont disclose your identity. Someday I will have enough money to host my blogs from my own server.

The other reason for not writing blogs are my gal friends. Every gal that I meet thinks that I put her name in my blogs which creates a confusion.. you know how it works!!.. this time am not going to give my blog link to any "female" friend...

Chao for now, hope to continue blogging with something interesting very soon..

posted by Artificial Dragon @ 3:28 PM

2 Comments:

At 10:22 AM, Blogger Captain Dude said...

Chao? or Ciao?

 
At 2:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HiFriends!

I have just found your website great

78th academy awards nude
adult lesbian sex games

anal amy sex blog
appaloosa nude lap dance

asians nude in garters
thank
Bjorn Steinhauer

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States