Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Code Monkey

What have I become? It used to be really exciting when I first started working but now my life is nothing but a representation of "The Office" movie. I like to do stuff really fast and efficient and get done with it but things around me seems to be going Really (with a capital R) slow, when asked, they say it is a common thing in big companies...

There is nothing innovative or new in what I do these days at work. I am starting to hate coding. It has become more like a physical job than a mental one, sometimes makes me think if I should change my career path.

Have I become just another 'Desi in U.S'? only time will tell the tale. Hoping for something to happen by the end of this year.

Chao.

BTW Chao means Ciao

posted by Artificial Dragon @ 5:01 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States