Tuesday, December 27, 2005

First big step towards a big dream

Today me and my friend (my future business partner) reserved a name for our future company. I should totally appreciate the ease of doing things in United States. If it were India, I would have been forced to bribe atleast a few officials and wasted few weeks in just registering for a company. We did the whole process within one hour.

I always wanted to start my own business for a long time, I think I can name it as one of my ambitions... I am not sure if it would work out... Actually I don't care if it works out or not cuz I think I have enough time in life to revert back even if I F up. I would atleast have a satisfaction that I tried it!... I know that there is lot of work left to do... Sometimes I really feel scared just to think about it but I am really confident about it...

"Hard work" will be something I should think about from now. I hope everything works out well!!!

posted by Artificial Dragon @ 11:27 PM

1 Comments:

At 10:22 AM, Blogger Captain Dude said...

You said future a lot.:-)

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States