Monday, January 23, 2006

Know your limits

I was on a net-meeting session with a business analyst today. I took control of her computer via netmeeting and I was explaining her stuff on chat. All I did was type "MyName you suck it blue" on the chat window (on my chat window with her so it looks like she is typing it to me) and she was like "I really appreciate it if it doesnt happen again".

WTF so I write her an apology mail:

I apologize for what happened today. I didn't mean to offend you, I just did it for fun. If you think that it should be reported to N* or E*, Please do so. I believe I am answerable to what happened.
Thanks
MyName

This is the reply that I got:

Apologies accepted. I will obviously not report this cause I would hate to jeopardize anybody's position and u have already apologized. I don't mind if you joke but I think you understand my limits too. Forget it. Let's put it behind us

"jeopardize anybody's position" haha that was funny.. I would have replied "try it b*****" .. May be I need to grow up. Didn't realize that such a small thing would trigger a monster... You can never predict an Indian Woman, especially a business analyst with a MBA..

-

posted by Artificial Dragon @ 4:01 PM

2 Comments:

At 3:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leave alone thinking on the lines of someone with a MBA..When it all comes down to the atomic level..'You can never read a mind of a bitch,it's as simple as that'..You never know at 9.00,she might ask out for dinner but by 11:30,she might call you a stalker....As I said,NEVER LEAVE ANY TRAILS..!!!!Life is a experience,good that u get to go thru all' of'em...

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger Captain Dude said...

This actually has nothing to do with her being a bitch. Any woman of any ethnicity can snapback like that over nothing. Men typically only have that feeling if it realtes to food or sex.

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States