Monday, February 06, 2006

Tennessee!

(This is a blog that I created 3 days back. Posting it today!)

This weekend I am traveling to Tennessee, I did not know about it till past Monday. I hope to meet up with my old buddies. Will it be fun? Should be, I think. We have planned a major get together, 8 of us are going to meet up but as usual one guy called me at the very last minute and said “I am not sure”. I hate it when people do that to me (though I have done it many times) anyways I hope this will be a good trip.

Eager to meet up with my ex-colleagues, reminds me of old times. I haven’t told any of them about my trip. I am planning to give them a surprise. You may wonder why am putting it on my blogs when I want it to be a surprise. I am typing this blog on my flight to Tennessee. I will not publish it until Monday.

I have been getting this question from almost everyone who reads my blog. “Why did you name it Artificial Dragon?” I am a big Guild Wars fan. My characters name in GW is Artificial Dragon. For those of you, who don’t know what it is, check out www.guildwars.com. It is an online RPG. I would rather call it online RPGG (Role Playing Great Game)J.

P.S: I guess it is alright to write a P.S in a blog. My flight got delayed again because the cabin crew forgot to get water into the flight. These silly reasons annoy me a lot.

posted by Artificial Dragon @ 9:47 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States