Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I didn't write this but I confer with everything thats said in this..

I am at extremes...always…

I said more than I should have…

I want to set a few things right…and I know I probably never can…

I wish my life had a volume button...coz I only live at extremes right now...happy moments are awesome...the sad ones are devastating...

I miss my friends, my innocence, my life before…

I hear a lot…but then I think too much about what I hear…making me want to hear more…

I wonder whether I will ever be able to make peace…with myself…and settle…

I regret only one thing in my life…and I will always do so…

I am funny at times, gloomy at times…drunk most of the time…

I dance whenever I can…and always try to do it like no one’s watching…

I sing songs that remind me of times spent with someone else listening to those songs…

I cry on the inside…the tears dried up long ago…

I am an eligible bachelor, though I rarely realize it myself…

I confuse what I need with what I want…

I need nothing from anyone…and that’s my motto now…everything interpersonal has to be a choice…not a need…

I should smile more…I have been told that I look nice when I do…

I finish what I start…but the outcome by then is something I wouldn’t have set out to do…

I could do with some sense…and strength…

I feel empty at times…hollow…pointless…and I never am able to figure out why…

I like to be alone…and most of the time I do get to be so…

I hate to confide…

I will stop here…

posted by Artificial Dragon @ 2:10 PM

2 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice one....who wrote this btw?

 
At 8:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is awesome..one of the best things i have read in a very long time

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States