Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Living in an apartment

One of the very urging reasons I wanted to buy a house of my own is living in an apartment sucks. My old neighbor used play loud music all the time, especially between 5 to 6 PM, I couldn’t say anything about it because it was not quite hours (for people who don’t live in an apartment, quite hours are usually between 9 PM – 7 AM). A few months back she moved and I was so glad to see her move. So I got this new neighbor who started knocking even if I walk in my house. He has problems even if I talk on the phone.

I was so happy today to see this jerk taste his own sh!t. He was playing guitar today (he sucks at it), 3 neighbors knocked at his door and yelled at him so badly. I was really happy. He smokes all the time and I hate it cuz all the smoke takes a hike through my sit-out which is one of the reasons why I don't go out to my balcony these days. Anyways, I jumped out to the balcony to see his face, Man!!! that was a happy sight. Looked like someone got their @ss whooped. You might think that I am a saddist, but believe me this guy was a Pain (note the capital P).

Apparently one of my friends sent me an email-forward today relating to this incident. It was really funny. Take a look at it:

Note: If you want to stop this video, right click and choose 'forward'. I heard from a few that the sound in this flash file takes over my other media postings. :)






posted by Artificial Dragon @ 10:19 PM

1 Comments:

At 8:08 AM, Blogger Captain Dude said...

Apartment living does suck. I certainly don't miss it, and hope I never go back.

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States