Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Insomnia

I am sure I am not alone who is suffering from this disease. These days rather nights I am sleeping only for like 4 hrs. Out of the 4 hrs that I sleep, most part is disturbed because my air-condition makes too much noise or it gets too cold or I get hungry or just for the heck of it. There always seems to be a reason for my disturbed sleep.

I played basketball for 3 hours last evening and I was so freaking tired by the time I came home. My body was begging me to get some rest. I was, in a way, happy because I felt that a tired body will always sleep tight but for some freaking reason I couldn’t sleep till 2:30 AM.

I remember that I used to be able to sleep 7 hrs a day (7 peaceful hours of sleep) but I guess those days are long gone. I have thousand things to think about these days. I really mean it.

I don’t know what is happening to me…

posted by Artificial Dragon @ 8:38 AM

3 Comments:

At 3:26 PM, Blogger Captain Dude said...

You're a grown-up, it sucks. Don't turn on the TV/Computer/Music next time you are tired, give that a shot. Also adjust your diet remove some sugar and caffeine. ;-)

 
At 9:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like ppl are cursing you. So try to be nice atleast to your own friends.

 
At 6:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quater adichutu kupara padu

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States