Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Blogging after a while...

I finally got a chance to write, not that I have been really busy but I have kept myself “occupied”. I play a sport everyday. Mondays volleyball, Tuesdays basketball, Wednesdays, Friday and Sunday I play tennis (watch out Agassi, a new Champ is on his way) the rest of the days I play cricket (street cricket). I blame my blog-absence on "Guildwars Factions", I have become an addict :).

I am starting to get bored about my work, there aint much “innovative” to do anymore. Everything seems like a physical job to me now. I know I have cribbed about this in my earlier blog entries but I can’t stop it… I am starting to hate coding (atleast in the same environment)… I guess I have no other choice for now unless I change my job…

A problem with big companies is that they take a LOTTT of time to come to a conclusion, I am supposed to start working on a new project but still the “paper work” is not in place… sometimes it is very good to work in a small company, you atleast get the recognition, and things get done faster…

News: I will be moving to a new apartment next month, planning on sharing a 2 bedroom apartment so that I can entertain my friends, right now I live in a studio which is very small and expensive. Hopefully the new place should turns out good (without any stupid neighbors)

posted by Artificial Dragon @ 1:42 PM

1 Comments:

At 6:14 PM, Blogger sansmerci said...

entertain ur friends soon.. sponsor our trip...

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States