Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Aquarium

I got this 30 gallon used fish tank from a friend of mine a few weeks back. Me and my roomie were excited about setting up the fish tank so after about an hour of work which included cleaning the filth, filling up with gravel, fixing all the expensive goodies that goes with a fish tank (filter, heater, the fart machine etc), we found that the fish tank was leaking. We have tried fixing it 3 times so far and it still leaks. It is not on the same edge, if we fix one side the other side leaks. We got so annoyed with this aquarium; we went and got a new one yesterday.

Hopefully the new fish tank doesn’t leak. I didn’t know that the new fish tank costs only like 60 bucks. I wouldn’t have wasted so much effort in fixing the old stupid tank. Will post some pics of the new tank soon :)

posted by Artificial Dragon @ 10:03 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States