Thursday, March 30, 2006

Outsourcing to India

Outsourcing jobs to India..

That would be that last thing that I thought would affect me (considering am a brown guy). Today I was in the kitchen (at work) trying to get the coffee machine working. A new face came and introduced himself, he said that he was from Infosys (Microsoft of India). After a brief introduction abt each other & what shit we do, he said "I am here to replace Mr.X" I was shocked, Mr.X has been working here for so many years. I said "What do you mean replace, he has been here for so many years". This was his answer: "I know but we are outsourcing everthing to India, soon we will take over every I.T. dept., that's our job".

I think I have to start looking for a job soon. May be in India. :)

posted by Artificial Dragon @ 10:50 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States