Monday, March 27, 2006

Medieval Manor and Indian Restaurent

My company hosted a party at the Medieval Manor, Boston. It was a great party. Totally new to me, they had a play and feast. Here is something from their website:

"For the time of your life, step back hundreds of years into an evening at the Medieval Manor. Awaiting you and your party is a comedic experience often imitated but never equaled. In this recently updated, bawdy rollicking romp through the Middle Ages, the minstrel, jester, oaf and wenches respond to the Lord of the Manor's every whim with song, story and slapstick, sweeping you up in the fun. As the spirits flow and Canterbury beckons, the laughter and camaraderie will soon reveal why so many return so often for such foolishness."

Alright, so the medieval manor was friday night. I was little sober that night, managed not to get drunk a lot. I got up on sat. and went to this Indian Restaurent which totally reminded me of my home town - Chennai, India. They had tamil (which is my native language) music playing in the backgrounds, the food complimented the whole atmosphere. I had 'Vatha Kozhambu', AMAZING stuff. Its been a while since I had good authentic south indian food. I was super excited the whole day. Reminded me of India.

posted by Artificial Dragon @ 10:03 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States