Monday, March 06, 2006

Yearly Review Coming up!

Its funny, last monday I was feeling F'd up in life but today I am feeling better. I think its because of the good reviews that I have been getting from my business users to whom I delivered a new s/w release.

"s/w release" thats my entire life and I am starting to hate it. Bugs, software releases, and patch releases - those words haunt me during the nights.

I got a yearly review coming up this month. I am sure I would do good on it but not sure how much pay raise I will get. It better be good cuz when I was reviewed last year, I seriously outqualified all the items that satisfied a level above me but they denied me the position because I was only one yr old with the company. If I get denied this year, I will seriously start looking into the market. If you need a good database guy, its me :).

posted by Artificial Dragon @ 4:59 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States