Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Good Movie

I watched a tamil movie today, 'Chitiram Pesudhadi', I would say that its one of the best movies that I have watched in the recent past. The whole movie crew was freshers but the story was very good.

I was seriously impressed when I heard the story of the guy who sung the song "Vaazha Meen". He has literally come from living in a hut to singing for AR Rahman (God of Indian Music in current terms) in his album 'Machi'. It seems that this guy used to sing for marriages and death ceremonies. No matter who he is or what class of songs he sings, his effort from 0 to hero should be appreciated.

posted by Artificial Dragon @ 11:22 PM

2 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He did not sing for AR Rahman. He sang for AR Rahman's sister Rehana who composed the music for Machi.

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger Artificial Dragon said...

ok thanks for correcting me.. whatever it is, I think his raise from hut to high should be appreciated.

 

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States