Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Physical Test

I got the results from my regular medical test. My cholesterol level which I was worried last year continues to stay the same.. This time I got one more thing to worry about... my AST and ALT levels in my liver... The doc said that it could be cuz of three reasons 1) over medications (which I don’t) 2) drink like a lot (which I do) 3) hepatitis... though the third one could kill me, the 2nd one worries me a lot.. It means that I cannot drink anymore.. Too bad... or may be a blessing in disguise...

I have to go for a re-test after a month.. so i am going to say bye-bye to Jack for atleast a month... just to check out if he is the culprit...

Sometimes I think if I should have gone for a physical at the first place.. it just adds to my worry list..

posted by Artificial Dragon @ 2:09 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

» Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States